Although Meds do not help you eliminate opponents directly, they are an inseparable element of Battle Royale. Using them, you will be able to survive encounters that you would otherwise be unable to start, or simply heal yourself after the fight. Activation period of a med depends on its potency:
- Bandage – activates after 4 seconds and restores 15 HP, up to the maximum of 75 HP. In one inventory slot, you can carry as many as 15 bandage units.
- Shield potion – activates after 5 seconds and provides 50 shield points, up to the maximum of 100 shield points. In one inventory slot, you can carry as many as two potions.
- Medkit – activates after 10 seconds and restores health to its full value. At a time, you can carry three Medkits in one slot.
- Slurp Juice – The juice is activated in the same way as other potions. After drinking it your character can regenerate 25 health and shield points for 25 seconds (1 point per second). The maximum amount of regenerated shields and health is 100%. Because of that you should use this potion after using bandages or a small shield potion.
- Campfire – This item doesn’t take up space in your inventory. Paradoxically, it is located in « traps » tab. Simply place it on the ground – now everyone from your team can use it to
Note! Damage taken from falls and storm affects HP and ignores shield points. Shield protects only from fire and/or pickaxe. Also, it absorbs all damage to the head from a sniper rifle.